Thursday, September 6, 2007

Love, love!


Yesterday was a blast! I got into NY mid-morning and met Josh in the city. He took me to his aunt's apartment and made me breakfast. So sweet! His aunt lives on the 44th floor of this building that is rent only to artists- she's a composer. Her apartment was classic!

Josh, Neil, and Chase have a sweet apartment on the lower east side, which is right by China town and Little Italy! They even have a fire escape- which I absolutely love! Josh and Neil make a great pair of cooks and after an incredible dinner (I'm being very spoiled here) we head out to the US OPEN!! I have never really watched tennis but this was SO much fun! The stadium was absolutely packed and I love that kind of energy! Plus- tennis players are pretty hot. My favorite was the Swiss guy- Federer. :)



Btw, I learned all sorts of tennis lingo- love,love means the score is 0-0. How fun is that!

Today I'm heading uptown to wander around the Met for a few hours...I love it here! :)

4 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

So Awesome! I was watching that match too!

BOOO for Federer! He's too stoic. Roddick at least has some emotion and personality...and he's way hotter.

Albumesque said...

Yay, you made it safe and sound:) Glad you're being spoiled:)

Katie Miller said...

Miss you Vanessa...thanks for the text that confirmed you made it safely....

Paige Kearin said...

Let the good times begin.