Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hodge Podge

It is so good to be home! Santa Barbara really is one of the most incredible places on earth. When I was flying in yesterday I was so excited I just stared out at the islands and the beautiful coast and grinned like a little kid. I feel so blessed to call this place home.

Anyway...I just thought I'd post a random mix of photos from the last few weeks that never made it on here due to this or that...busyness...you know. Enjoy- I did! :)

New York City (from the US Open in Queens)

The Jersey Shore

Miss Brittany Raffill <3

...and Mr. Gerald Lahay

Just a bunch of kids really...Central Park Zoo :)

Miss Amy Nave! <3 (p.s. I can't figure out how to rotate this baby- but I just had to add it...tilt your head a little ;)

2 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

oh my gosh...I'm dying! That rabbit picture is hilarious. especially since your rabbit has hands.

amynave said...

Fun times and great memories FORSURE!!!!. Oh, and you seriously are the best traveling buddy:)